Request Your Free Book Excerpt Now:
"Mastering Linux Security and Hardening - Free Sample Chapters"
A comprehensive guide to mastering the art of preventing your Linux system from getting compromised.
What You Will Learn:
- Use various techniques to prevent intruders from accessing sensitive data
- Prevent intruders from planting malware, and detect whether malware has been planted
- Prevent insiders from accessing data that they aren’t authorized to access
- Do quick checks to see whether a computer is running network services that it doesn’t need to run
- Learn security techniques that are common to all Linux distros, and some that are distro-specific
Offered Free by: Packt
See All Resources from: Packt